Pastanni: Italian Street Food in Davao


Hey, it's been a while! :)

So, I am trying my best to follow a good and healthy lifestyle these days. I now crave for light foods, the ones which are easy on the tummy. I see Pastanni everytime I stroll around Abreeza Mall in Davao. Although at first I find it kinda weird they've placed it in the middle of clothing boutiques, but when I finally came close to it, I kinda got what the theme was about. It's an Italian Street Food Resto! So, perhaps they're trying to imitate the way it is in Italy? A cute food place in the middle of all the fashion giants. And so, I dived in. :)


Anthony (a friend) and Macky joined me for a light dinner snack. We tried their Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken, topped with grated cheese, for PHP 120 a bowl.

Pastanni Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken


I was surprised that I felt satisfied after a bowl, being kinda picky and all. I wished they've put more in though, for the price of PHP 120. :-p

Macky tried the Ham and Cheese Panini sandwich, which is around PHP 110. 

Pastanni Ham and Cheese Panini
Ham and Cheese Panini

Macky's comment: "The bread was well-pressed without destroying the fillings in between. It tasted good, great for a light meal."

My only problem was that they should have added more flavor on the Italian slush, as it tasted like crushed ice with bland food coloring. But other than that, the first experience was okay.

You can visit Pastanni at Abreeza Mall, 2nd Floor near Tinalak. Or visit their Facebook page here.